New York Fashion Week is here so now is the perfect time to take a look at the upcoming Minnie ears from the Disney Parks Designer Collection!
One of the most anticipated ears are the ones designed by Heidi Klum and that can be yours on September 28! This beautiful design is full of dazzling sequins, elegant earrings and a tiara made of Swarovski crystals that would make you feel like a real princess!!
For all the Star Wars fans out there, these Minnie Ears inspired by Princess Leia’s Bun and designed by Her Universe’s Ashley Eckstein can be yours on October 4, in honor of Triple Force Friday.
The collection also has some unique styles like this Hipster Mickey Hat designed by Jerrod Maruyama. You will be able to get it on October 18.
Disney also just announced that model Lily Aldridge is currently working on a Minnie Ears design that will come out in the Spring of 2020!
“I have such fond Disney memories with my daughter, Dixie, and it was an absolute dream to be able to design these ears with her. Our first stop at Disney Parks is always to buy our Minnie Mouse ears and i hope families will love what we created to make their Disney memories extra magical, too!” shared Lily.
Here’s a list of the upcoming releases in the Disney Parks Designer Collection:
- Heidi Klum: September 28
- Her Universe: October 4
- Jerrod Maruyama: October 18
- COACH: Fall 2019
- Bret Iwan: Winter 2019
- The Blonds: Winter 2019
- Loungefly: Winter 2019
- Vera Wang: Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere: Spring 2020
- Joe Rohde: Spring 2020
- Her Universe: Spring 2020
- Kevin Rafferty: Spring 2020
- Karlie Kloss: Spring 2020
- Lily Aldridge: Spring 2020
- John Coulter: Summer 2020
Each release will be available online at shopDisney.com, as well as select locations at:
- Disneyland Resort
- The Disney Dress Shop at Downtown Disney
- Disneyana at Disneyland Park
- Off the Page at Disney’s California Adventure
- Walt Disney World Resot
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories at Disney Springs
- Mouse Gear at Epcot
- Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom
- Once Upon a Time at Hollywood Studios
- Discovery Trading Company at Animal Kingdom
Photo credit: Disney
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Ana Leal (see all)
- New Love Your Melon Baby Yoda Collection! - February 21, 2020
- Star Wars Galactic Parfait Available At Disneyland! - February 19, 2020
- New 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Merchandise! - February 18, 2020