The new Heidi Klum Designer Ears make their debut this Saturday, September 28! Heidi Klum who is a major Disney fan, will be debuting her very own design of limited-release Minnie Mouse ears at Disneyland Resort! She will be on hand for a special appearance and signing at The Disney Dress Shop in the Downtown Disney District from 2pm to 4pm PST.
The headband, which will be available at select locations at Disneyland Resort, will also be found at Walt Disney World Resort, and on ShopDisney.com.
“Bedazzling the most famous ears in the world is like a dream come true for me. I am still pinching myself,” said Heidi Klum. “To all Mickey and Minnie fans–I hope you love wearing them as much as I do.”
This stunning Minnie ears headband is part of the larger Disney Parks Designer Collection. This collection features limited-release Mickey ear hats and Minnie ear headbands designed by celebrities, designers, and artists. Heidi Klum’s luxury ears retail for $600, and feature over 150 Swarovski crystals. This is a hefty headband weighing in at half a pound.
You’ll be able to find the new Heidi Klum Designer Ears at:
- The Dress Shop in the Downtown Disney District
- New Century Jewelry at Disneyland Park
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure Park
- Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom Park
- Mousegear at Epcot, Art of Disney at Epcot
- Once Upon a Time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Discovery Trading Company at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Ever After in Disney Springs
- And even on ShopDisney.com
Will you be treating yourself to these luxurious new Minnie Ears by Heidi Klum?