Looking for the perfect way to wind down after a day in the parks at Walt Disney World? Then, look no further than Enzo’s Hideaway in Disney Springs. Enzo’s has just introduced live late night music featuring celebrity saxophonists and romantic duets. In addition, guests are invited to sample delicious late night food and drink specials!
The following is a look at the special menu offered:
Enzo’s Late Night Bites:
- Salami & Cheese Platter, Cured Meats and Aged Cheeses $17 per person
- Cheese Platter with a Selection of Aged Cheeses $14
- Pair of Meatball Sliders $9
- Parma Cotta Panini: ham cotto, stracchino cheese, pickled vegetables $10
- Caprese: tomato, mozzarella, fresh basil $10
Enzo’s Bella Note Cocktails
- Negroni Classico: Plymouth, Antica Formula, Campari $10
- Boulevardier: Templeton Rye, Antica Formula, Campari $10
- Fragola Mule: Absolut Elyx, Q Ginger Beer, house-made strawberry syrup $10
- Midnight Mule: Cointreau, Belvedere Vodka, Cruzan Rum, Maestro Dobel Tequila, Q Ginger Beer $10
The special late night entertainment, food and cocktail menu is only available on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings from 10 pm to 2 am.
Let’s start planning your visit to Disney Springs and Disney World! CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018