Last year when the Magic Kingdom reopened there were some social distancing measures put in place, one specifically was the stretching room inside of the Haunted Mansion. I for one loved this pre-show…
At that time guests bypassed the Stretching Room and just social distanced to the Doom Buggies.
Today we are excited to report that this spooky pre-show has returned! The Haunted Mansion Stretching Room is actually stretching again!
For those who forgot what it was like check out this video…
Over the past week Disney World has been rolling back changes to Pre-Covid procedures.
Take a look at the recent changes happening at Walt Disney World:
- Living with the Land Dividers have been removed!
- Single Rider Lines are starting to reopen at Disney World
- Physical Distancing removed from Disney World Website
- Guests no longer required to wear masks on Rides & Attractions at Disney World
Are you excited that the Haunted Mansion Pre-Show has returned?
Let us know in the comment box below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over Black Widow Release - July 29, 2021
- Destination D23 event at Walt Disney World sells out in minutes - July 29, 2021
- New Jungle Cruise additions added to the menu at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar - July 29, 2021