Today Disney shared a first look at a Haunted Mansion-inspired bag by Dooney & Bourke! Whether you are a high-fashion “happy haunt,” or a new Dooney & Bourke collector, it’s probably safe to say, there’s always room for one more bag!
The Disney Design Group artist Mark Seppala did a wonderful job capturing the essence of the attraction with this new bag. Don’t you love the subtle details on the bag, including the spooky grey and black color palette with red interior, the infamous wallpaper pattern, and even the hang tag with the attraction logo?
The bag will have a retail of $330.00 (plus tax), and will be released at the following merchandise locations starting September 13, 2013.
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Tren-D and the World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom Park
- MouseGear at Epcot
- Keystone Clothiers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Summer Lace at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney Vault 28 and World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District
- Disney Clothiers at Disneyland park
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park
The Disney Parks online store will also carry this bag later this fall.
Hurry back to pick up your Haunted Mansion bag by Dooney & Bourke before they all disappear.