Grim grinning ghosts get ready to socialize, because the Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug and more is coming to both Disney parks! Each year for Halloween, Disney releases a limited-edition Tiki mug at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at the Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at The Disneyland Hotel.
As we announced earlier this week Disneyland will be getting their Haunted Mansion tiki mug on October 15th. Walt Disney World will also share in the excitement as they get their very own mug release too! There is a bit of a difference between the two though. Disneyland’s mug has the Hatbox Ghosts head in the hatbox. While the Walt Disney World one has his head on his shoulders.
That isn’t all though! There will also be a Hatbox Ghost ornament and a limited edition Hatbox Ghost pin! Both Disneyland and Walt Disney World will get an ornament and pin replica of their exclusive tiki mug.
Disney Parks Blog has provided to following information, to help you capture your tiki desires!
Walt Disney World Resort – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug will go on sale on Oct. 15 at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto for those guests with a valid wristband. Wristbands will be distributed at Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace starting at 9 a.m. ET on Oct. 15 (and starting at 10 a.m. on following days, while supplies last). Beverage purchase is required. The Grim Grinning Grog here will feature pineapple-mango dark rum, Bermuda black rum, blood orange, lime juice, a trio of tropical juices, and dashes of aromatic bitters (non-alcoholic version upon request).
- Trader Sam’s Grotto will open at 1 p.m. ET on Oct. 15, and will open at 3 p.m. ET on the following days.
- A Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at BouTiki at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort beginning at 9 a.m. ET, Oct. 15.
Disneyland Resort – The Disneyland Hotel
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug will go on sale on Oct. 15 at the South Lounge of the Disneyland Hotel Convention Center from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST (line will open at 5:00 a.m.). Complimentary parking at the Disneyland Hotel and Downtown Disney District will be available up to 20 minutes after the time of purchase with receipt.
- The mugs will also be available at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar with purchase of a beverage, The Grim Grinning Grog featuring coconut rum, spiced rum, pineapple juice, red passion fruit syrup, and blue curaçao (non-alcoholic version available upon request).
- A Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at Disney’s Fantasia Shop at the Disneyland Hotel beginning at 7 a.m. PST, Oct. 15.
Will you be adding any of the spooktacular Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug or merchandise to your collection?For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Epic New Boba Fett Dining Set Honors The Mandalorian Legacy - June 6, 2020
- Frosty Cool Frozen Dinnerware Set Is Snowing In Soon - June 6, 2020
- Fun New Ink And Paint Disney Store Key Coming Soon - June 5, 2020