Harry Potter fans, there’s a new outdoor experience set to start in the UK this fall. The Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience is, in fact, a woodland light trail for attendees to walk in the evenings, over at Arley Hall in Cheshire, UK; woodland grounds will be transformed into an illuminated path. You’ll come face to face with some of the well known creatures from the series.
GRAB YOUR WAND
Celebrating some of the most iconic forest scenes from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films, visitors can interact with magical characters and cast their own spells, bringing the fantastical world to life. Discover Centaurs, a Hippogriff, and other magical creatures before making a Patronus appear before your eyes!
It’s an evening for the whole family with a trail through a wondrous and beautiful forest that comes to life with the magic of the Wizarding World.
- Date: Coming this October!
- Days: Various sessions open daily
- Duration: approx. 60-90 minutes (the walking trail takes approx 45-75 minutes)
- Location: Arley Hall & Gardens, Arley, Northwich CW9 6NA
- Price: Starting at £19
- Age requirement: wizards and witches of all ages are welcome!
Located in the grounds of Arley Hall & Gardens, Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience will take place within the woodlands of the estate. Please note that this is an outdoor trail, conducted in darkness hours. Staff and signs will guide Guests from the car park to the start of the trail.
For even more information you can visit the website for the Harry Potter Forbidden Forest Experience here. This looks amazing and I wish they had one set up for the US! It would be amazing to go.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- First look Inside the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store - August 26, 2021
- There is a Harry Potter Themed Coffee Shop for Muggles - August 25, 2021
- New details revealed for Halloween Horror Nights 2021 - August 12, 2021