Happily Ever After, the newest nighttime show at Magic Kingdom, now has more ways to enjoy the night. The Happily Ever Dessert Party has two different viewing locations and even more desserts to enjoy.
Guests will begin their evening at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant, where a tempting array of freshly prepared desserts, seasonal fruits and flavorful cheeses awaits. As showtime nears guests will either be escorted to a prime location in the Plaza Garden for priority viewing of the nighttime fireworks spectacular or enjoy reserved seating at Tomorrowland Terrace.
Two Viewing Locations
- Plaza Garden Viewing offers better sight lines to see the castle projections
- Cost is $59 ($35 ages 3 to 9) and includes tax but not gratuity
- Tomorrowland Terrace offers reserved seating
- Cost is $79 ($47 ages 3 to 9) and includes tax but not gratuity
- A Villains Chocolate Cupcake has purple buttercream and chocolate crispy pearls.
- Pineapple Delight is a Dole Whip-inspired treat, light and fresh with whipped pineapple panna cotta with pineapple compote and a fresh pineapple spear.
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Chocolate Marshmallow Tart is a reimagined s’more: a graham cracker tart with chocolate custard topped with marshmallow meringue and a chocolate bar.
- Macarons in flavors such as pistachio, raspberry, lemon, chocolate, coffee and vanilla.
- Cheesecake Brownie Bite is a brownie topped with chocolate chip cheesecake and whipped cream. Add a drizzle of chocolate and more chocolate chips.
- Strawberry Tart is a vanilla tart shell filled with lemon curd and raspberry sauce. Add a little strawberry mousse, strawberry crisp pearls and a little whipped cream with a fresh berry.
- Signature Dessert – The “Happily Ever After” Cupcake – red velvet cake with yellow buttercream icing.
- “Happily Ever After” chocolate garnish.
- Chocolate Almond Cake features raspberry sauce in the center and a fresh raspberry on top.
- Oreo Mickey Treat, whipped Oreo panna cotta topped with two chocolate ears and sprinkled with chocolate pearls on top of an Oreo.
For reservations, go to www.DisneyWorld.com/dining, call 407-WDW-DINE, or talk with your travel agent. Please note that separate Magic Kingdom Park admission is required. The fireworks experience may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit : Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018