Hello lassies and lass Anonymouse here. I have been looking high and low for some gossip today and found some!
So as you are riding along on “It’s a Small World” and you sail into the good-bye room right before disembarkation and there is the familiar of many languages saying good-bye. We read them all and guess what languages they are and talk about them (as the back up to disembark may take a few minutes). Good times…well today bam it is gone! Black tarps everywhere! ACK!
The signs are gone, black tarps are hiding what??? Well thanks to MagicBands and all that cool new technology, your experience in the good-bye room will be customized and personalized! Now it is just a rumor, but a rumor that makes sense…how cool is that? I know there has been some mixed feelings about the RFID technology and wristbands, etc. and people do not always love change (especially at Disney) but even the hardest of minds have to admit – this could be really fun for kids and cool to see!
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Disney Confidential – Disney to get rid of no expire ticket option (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Waterside Restaurant coming to Morocco Pavilion (chipandco.com)
- Avengers Monorail wrap being removed at WDW (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018