I know what you are thinking……it’s too early to be thinking about Halloween, but as a fan of Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Night it’s NEVER to early to start planning your next visit to Universal’s ultimate Halloween event! This year is Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 25th Anniversary! I am very excited to see what they have in store for this year’s HORROR!
On select nights from September 18th through November 1st, 2015, you’ll have the chance to explore all of the terrifying haunted houses, and if it’s like last year you have a total of 8 terrifying houses to play in! As you make your way through to all the different houses or ride you’ll stumble upon multiple scare zones throughout the streets where creatures lurk around every turn, but that’s not all you can enjoy some truly outrageous live shows, and experience many of the park’s most exciting rides and attractions too!
Halloween Horror Nights Hotel & Ticket Package:
- Enjoy on-site hotel accommodations, Park-to-Park daytime admission to both theme parks, admission to Halloween Horror Nights and more from only $165* per adult, per night, tax inclusive. Advance purchase required for this amazing event as this special package tends to sell out fast.
*Rate is per adult, per night, tax inclusive and based on double adult occupancy for a 3-night stay at one of the on-site hotels or one of the many partner hotels available. Subject to availability, room type limited, hotel, and travel dates selected. The number of rooms available on this promotion is limited. Rates are higher on Friday & Saturday nights.
“IT’S NEVER TOO SOON TO START PANICKING”…..as it’s been told by Universal Orlando when they talk about this year’s upcoming Halloween Horror Night event! Too late! I’m panicking, but only because I don’t have my reservations booked yet!
Perks of staying on-site with this amazing package include:
- Early Park Admission grants access to select attractions at a single Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal one hour before scheduled park opening
- Access to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk
- Be among the first to scream with special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8:00pm
- Complimentary shuttle buses to and from both theme parks and CityWalk, plus walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Universal Orlando resort-wide charging privileges with room key
For more information about the ultimate Halloween getaway with On-Site Hotel + Ticket Packages contact me anytime. Stay tuned for more updates about this amazing event including my “tips” and “must do’s” for this year’s event.
My name is Leigh Saleh. I’m a Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel. I’m a Universal Orlando Specialist, SeaWorld Parks Specialist, Legoland Florida Specialist and a Disney Destination Specialist as well as many more destinations including cruise lines. Email me today at email@example.com to book your next “Magical” family vacation to your favorite destination.
You can also visit my Facebook page, click here for more details, and updates on special offers to your favorite travel destinations. You will also find a ton of pictures from Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, and Legoland Florida.
**Photographs are from personal visits to the event with my family and Youtube video provided by Universal Orlando**