Tomorrow is Halloween and guests staying at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, at the Walt Disney World Resort, will have the chance to take part in Halloween activities around the hotel. The special Halloween activities are around just for tomorrow, October 31st
Poolside Activities –
- Over at Ol’ Man Island Pool, guests can partake in the Ol’ Man Island Ghoul Party. The party is free to attend and begins at 3:30 p.m. Also located at the resort pool is Mickey Tie-Dye, for a small fee guests can tie-dye at 2:30 p.m.
Boo: On the Bayou –
- Boo: On the Bayou will be held from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. in the courtyard near the resort’s lobby. Activities will include themed treat stations and a Slime Lab where you can create your own slime souvenir for a small fee. The themed treat stations are free and will continue around Ol’ Man Island.
Happy HallowGLOW Party –
- Between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. the courtyard near the resort lobby will light up with ghoulish delight! Guests are invited to enjoy bright lights, dancing, prizes, games, and more at the Happy HallowGLOW Party.
Spooks, S’mores and More –
- Guests are invited to wrap up their night of Halloween fun with a complimentary marshmallow roasting at the campfire pit on Ol’ Man Island. The campfire fun will run from 9:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Will you be enjoying the Halloween festivities at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside? Be sure to share your photos so we can all live vicariously through you!
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote,firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Image: Chip Confer
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Adorable Holiday Candle Themed Petit Cakes at Amorette’s Patisserie - November 27, 2017
- Enjoy the Music of Coco with Epcot’s new Mariachi Band - November 27, 2017
- Mickey Mouse Candy Cane Beignets Available at Disneyland - November 26, 2017