We have all of the details about the all new World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland
It’s not quite coronation day, but the excitement is still building-the grand opening of the World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland is just around the corner! The land, scheduled to open on November 20, is divided into two sections: Arendelle Village and Arendelle Forest, each offering unique attractions and experiences for guests to enjoy. We have all of the details about this new land ready for you!
World of Frozen will contain two attractions, one familiar to guests of other Disney parks and one exclusive to Hong Kong Disneyland:
- Wandering Oaken’s Sliding Sleighs: Prepare to be thrilled by the family-friendly coaster, exclusive to Hong Kong Disneyland. As you journey through the charming Trading Post, you’ll find delightful summer treasures and winter wonders on display. Oaken himself greets you from his sauna as you embark on this exciting ride through the forest.
- Frozen Ever After: A perfect family adventure awaits on this enchanting boat ride. You’ll traverse the North Mountain, witness Elsa’s Ice Palace, Troll Valley, and meet beloved Frozen characters, including Olaf and Sven, brought to life with state-of-the-art Audio-Animatronics technology.
World of Frozen will contain several dining options for guests to choose from:
- Golden Crocus Inn: Craving a hearty meal? This nautical-themed quick-service restaurant in Arendelle Village serves Norwegian-inspired dishes, from seafood to pasta.
- Northern Delights: The scent of chocolate beckons you to this sweets shop in Arendelle Village, offering a delectable range of desserts, confectionery, and cooking goods.
- Forest Fare: After a day of adventure, satisfy your snack cravings at Arendelle Forest’s quaint cart, featuring churros, cookies, shaved ice, and more.
Character Meet and Greets and interactions will, of course, be a part of the World of Frozen, since no visit to Arendelle would be complete without meeting your favorite Frozen characters:
Shopping is a key part of every Disney parks experience, and World of Frozen contains several shops for you to pick up that perfect souvenir:
- Tick Tock Toys & Collectibles: Explore a cherished, centuries-old toy shop in Arendelle Village that offers a range of goodies, from Olaf-themed headbands to Nordic-inspired sweaters. Don’t forget to visit the “Royal Post of Arendelle” just outside the shop to send postcards to friends and family.
- Traveling Traders: Located in Arendelle Forest, this pop-up shop is the perfect spot to pick up small gifts, including keychains, shoulder plush, headbands, and more.
With attractions, dining options, character encounters, and merchandise, there’s something to delight every Frozen fan. Don’t miss the grand opening on November 20, as this captivating world brings the beloved Frozen characters and locations to life like never before!
Ready to book your next magical vacation, but don’t know where to start? Want to enjoy a Walt Disney World vacation without the stress of planning, booking, and tracking trip changes and promotions? Contact me today! As an agent with Destinations To Travel specializing in Disney destinations, I can help you stress less and enjoy your vacation more! The best part? My services are provided at NO ADDITIONAL COST when you book your Disney vacation package through me!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!