Guide to the St. Patrick’s Day Food and Drink Items Coming to Disneyland
St. Patrick’s Day is almost here at the Disney parks will have lots of fun eats to celebrate! Here’s a guide to the St. Patrick’s Day food and drink items coming to the Disneyland Resort.
Related – Fun Mickey Leprechaun Hat DIY To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
Red Rose Taverne (Available through March 19; mobile order available)
- Green Stuff: Mint-white-chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, mint chocolate chips, and chocolate cookie crumbs on a shortbread cookie
Disney California Adventure Park
Hollywood Lounge (Available March 17 through 19; mobile order available)
- St Patty’s Cocktail: Irish whiskey, melon liqueur, and sour mix garnished with a cherry (New)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
GCH Craftsman Grill (Available March 11 through April 9; mobile order available)
- Leprechaun Cupcake
- Mickey Mouse-shaped Leprechaun Donut
Hearthstone Lounge (Available March 11 through 19)
- Sláinte Agatsa: Tullamore D.E.W., amaretto, crème de mûre, apple, lime and lemon juices, and simple syrup garnished with raspberries and a rosemary sprig (New)
Downtown Disney District
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes (Available through March 31)
- O’ Reuben Burger: Prime beef and corned-beef blended patty, beer braised cabbage and onions, diced pickles, Swiss cheese, and whiskey mustard sauce (New)
California Churro (Available through March 19)
- Shamrock Churro: Churro rolled in cookies and cream crumbs, drizzled with green mint icing, and sprinkled with gold and green edible glitter (New)
- Pistachio Macarons: Green macaron cookies with Sicilian pistachio white chocolate ganache
Naples Ristorante e Bar (Available March 17 through 19)
- Irish Nacho Pizza: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, potato, crème fraîche, and green onions (New)
- Warm Irish Hug: Irish whiskey, Irish cream liqueur, coffee, and whipped cream with a drizzle of creme de menthe (New)
Salt & Straw (Available through March 30)
- Pots of Gold & Rainbows: Hand-sorted rainbow marshmallows tossed into cereal milk ice cream
Splitsville Luxury Lanes (Available March 17 only)
- Shamrock Strike: Vodka, rum gin, triple sec, melon liqueur, and Sprite
Sprinkles (Available March 13 through 19)
- Irish Coffee Cupcake: Chocolate coffee cake filled with marshmallow, topped with Irish whiskey green-vanilla buttercream frosting
,and finished with a clover decoration (This cupcake contains a small amount of alcohol; for adults 21+)
- Irish Burger of the Month paired with featured Irish Stout Beer: Angus beef patty, sauerkraut, bratwurst, pickles, Swiss cheese, bacon-braised red cabbage, and whole grain honey mustard (New) (Available through March 31)
- Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potato Plate (New) (Available March 17 through 19)
Wetzel’s Pretzels (Available March 13 through 19)
- Frozen Chocolate Shamrock: Frozen mint chocolate drink topped with whipped cream and shamrock sprinkles (New)
I hope you have a happy, lucky, and food-filled St. Patrick’s Day this year!
Want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Disneyland? Contact me today to start planning your trip! I’m a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are free. I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!