In breaking news, Universal Orlando is no longer requiring vaccinated guests to wear masks indoors at Universal Orlando starting on May 29th, 2021.
The Face Mask policy has just been updated on the Universal Orlando website, let’s take a look at the update:
In accordance with CDC guidelines, face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests, indoors or outdoors. While we do not require proof of vaccination, we do expect those who are not fully vaccinated to wear face coverings while indoors. We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance between travel parties, and we remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.
Here are the latest safety updates for your visit.
- Face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests
- We do not require proof of vaccinations
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated are still expected to wear face coverings while indoors
- We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance between travel parties
- We remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards
With these changes it makes you wonder is Walt Disney World next?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!