Pixar Fest, which kicked off April 13th and runs through September 3rd, has so much going on from parades to yummy foods, to nighttime spectacular fireworks, to meeting your favorite Pixar Pals! Not only will guests enjoy those limited-time Pixar experiences in the theme parks, but Guests who stay at one of the three on-property Disneyland Resort Hotels can also continue the celebration!
- Pixar-themed Movie Nights: When night falls over the Disneyland Resort, you can watch some of your favorite Disney•Pixar movies under the stars, such as “Toy Story” and “Inside Out.” Before each movie starts, there will be Pixar-themed trivia with special prizes!
- Pixar Fest Room Packages: Surprise your friends and family with a Pixar-themed in-room amenity gift basket or Pixar-themed room package to make your stay even more memorable. As a bonus, you can take all of the items home as souvenirs! Call (866) 858-1865 and speak with a vacation planning expert for more information.
- Pixar-themed Summer Pool Parties: Starting Memorial Day weekend, head down to the pools for daily Pixar-themed summer pool parties! You’ll be immersed in the Pixar fun with special games, activities and an all-new energetic playlist featuring upbeat Pixar-inspired music. Adults can enjoy specialty poolside cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages themed to Pixar, including the “Forget Me Not” and “Lucky Fin” inspired by “Finding Nemo.”
- Pixar Shorts in Kids Areas: For younger guests (and the young at heart), beloved Pixar short films will be featured on the televisions in the kids area of each hotel.
- Pixar Fest Photo Frames: Gather your family and snap a photo with these larger-than-life, jumbo-sized Pixar-themed photo frames. These colorful photo props can be found at each hotel, so be sure to ask a Front Desk Cast Member for where you can capture your Pixar Fest memories!
Another reason to celebrate is our special spring booking offer! Guests can save up to 20 percent on Premium rooms at Disneyland Hotel, and 10 percent on select rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, on most Sunday through Thursday nights between April 15 and June 14, 2018.* Book now through May 31, 2018.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018