Reports online are coming in that Disney World’s Land Pavilion has been evacuated and is not allowing new guests to enter.
Guests who attempt to enter are being told that they are having technical difficulties at this time.
If you check the Walt Disney World app both Soarin and Living with the Land are now closed.
If you are in the Epcot area I would suggest staying away from the Land Pavilion for the time being…
Stay tuned to more details as we get them.
For more Disney News from Epcot we suggest checking out these articles:
- Disney+ gives us a sneak peek at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Attraction in EPCOT
- Sunshine Seasons in Epcot Offering a very Limited Menu
- Changes To The Kidcot Fun Stops At Epcot
- The Rock’s own tequila called Teremana being sold at Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Celebrate the Holidays with the NEW Disney Parks Holiday Tumbler - November 24, 2020
- Exclusive Holiday Merchandise coming to the Magic Kingdom for Annual Passholders - November 24, 2020
- McDonald’s halting sales of Disney Attraction Happy Meal Toys - November 23, 2020