Last week, we told you about some Disney World restaurants that can be rather difficult to get advanced dining reservations for. Well, you may be wondering now, what restaurants can I make reservations for with little advance notice? If you’re a last-minute person, here are some great restaurants for you to check out.
- Rainforest Cafe is usually a great place to try to reserve a table with little notice. There are two locations at Walt Disney World, one at Downtown Disney and one at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Chances are one of these will have availability for you.
- Tusker House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom often has availability for dinner because there are no characters during this meal.
- Restaurant Marrakesh at Epcot serves Mediterranean dishes as has even been known to have belly dancers!
- Akershus – Believe it or many times I have been looking for ADR’s this restaurant has had availability. The times might not be the greatest but it’s better than nothing.
- Biergarten – Celebrate Oktoberfest at this popular but still obtainable dinner spot in Epcot.
- Hollywood & Vine – Most people come here for Character Breakfast while leaves Dinner wide open.
- Cape May Cafe – A great place for a Character Breakfast or some killer seafood for Dinner. Most times you can find availability here.
- Flying Fish Cafe – A little more upscale dining but usually never busy. Try here next time you are at Disney and want a good sit down meal.
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall – Dine in a rustic shipyard warehouse and savor the flavor of tasty New Orleans cooking. Usually an easy place to get a last minute ADR.
- Maya Grill – a good place to grab a steak. It will just take a little work getting here unless you are staying at the CSR.
- Olivia’s Cafe – Savor hearty home cooking with a taste of the Florida Keys at this hidden gem at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
- Shutters – Savor island flavors and tropical drinks aplenty at this casual full-service restaurant, open for dinner only.
Downtown Disney is a great place to check because they offer a variety of restaurants and many other Disney World guests will be having dinner at a Disney theme park. You can try Raglan Road, Portobello, Planet Hollywood, or Cap’n Jack’s.
You can also check some of the lesser known restaurants at Disney World Resort Hotels, often found at the moderate resorts. Places like Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort as well as the Maya Grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort can often give you an advanced dining reservation.
If you are flexible, you will be more likely to get an advanced dining reservation as well. If you don’t mind your meal a little earlier or later than most people, you will have a better chance at eating at the restaurant of your choice.
Have you ever tried to get last-minute advanced dining reservations? What restaurants have you had the best luck with?
Are you ready to plan your next Disney World vacation? Do you want someone else to take care of your advanced dining reservations for you so you don’t have to worry about them? Siera, an authorized Disney vacation planner with Destinations in Florida, is your personal expert and can take care of everything you need!
- Hardest Restaurants to Get Advanced Dining Reservations at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
- Use an authorized Disney vacation planner! (chipandco.com)
- Do the Disney Dining Plan – A great option for families! (chipandco.com)