I highly recommend watching the Disney•Pixar film “Cars” before you visit Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park. It will refresh your memory of all the charming details of Radiator Springs, from the blinking light in the middle of town to Luigi’s Leaning Tower of Tires outside his shop. Watching it in 2D will do two things: 1) remind you of how lifelike Pixar animators made Radiator Springs look through animation, and 2) enhance your appreciation of how Imagineers made Radiator Springs a reality. Watch this video and you’ll see what I mean.
Tune in to the Disney Parks Blog Wednesday, June 13, at 8 p.m. PT for a LIVE webcast of the Cars Land Grand Opening! And keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney California Adventure park on Facebook, and follow @Disneyland on Twitter for complete coverage of all events this week at Disney California Adventure park! While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtags #CarsLand, #BuenaVistaStreet, #MadTParty and #JustGotHappier.
- Time Travel Mater to Premiere June 15 at Disney California Adventure Park and June 16 on ABC (chipandco.com)
- Exciting, New Entertainment Fuels Cars Land, Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure Park (chipandco.com)
- Universal Studios Hollywood officially reopens TODAY! - April 16, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Pop-Up Shop Now Open at Disney Springs - April 16, 2021
- Disney Magic sailings through October 9th have been suspended - April 15, 2021