Disney PIXAR’s Coco was a visual and story telling masterpiece, that brought to life the love and power of family and traditions. With the recent release on DVD a couple of weeks ago, and taking home an Oscar for Best Animated Feature Film and Music (Original Song), everyone has been crazy for Coco! If you can’t get enough, there’s plenty of vibrant Coco Merchandise to be found at the Disney Parks.
To help fans find all of the fabulous collectibles they’ve been searching for Disney Parks Blog has recently shared some of the fabulous Coco items you can find at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Disney Parks Coco Items:
- ALEX AND ANI “Coco” themed bracelets in gold and silver finishes.
- A Miguel ornament, with him strumming his guitar.
- Artwork by Francisco Herrera titled “Deep Eyes” and Gabby Zapata titled “Miguel Rivera.” These can be found at the WonderGround Gallery locations at Disney Springs in Florida and Downtown Disney District in California.
- Plus more, including apparel for kids, plush, toys, pins and home décor.
Some of the best places to find these must have Coco items are:
Walt Disney World Resort
- Epcot – Mexico Pavilion in World Showcase
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Panchito’s Gifts & Sundries
- Magic Kingdom Park – Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar
- Disney Springs Town Center – Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories for ALEX AND ANI
- Disney Springs Marketplace – WonderGround Gallery inside Marketplace Co-Op
- Disney California Adventure park – Elias & Co.
- Disneyland park – Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney or WonderGround Gallery
Of course you can’t for get to bring home the Academy Award-winning “Coco”, now on digital, Blu-ray and new on 4K Ultra HD!
You can find all of this Coco Merchandise plus more at the Disney Parks!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- Disney Lunar Coin Collection Celebrates The 2020 Lunar New Year - September 22, 2019
- Tangled Popcorn Bucket From TDR Gleams And Glows - September 21, 2019
- Exclusive New Passholder MagicBand Design Coming This Fall - September 20, 2019