Have you ever what goes into bringing the extra magic to Walt Disney World for the holiday season? Then, I have the ultimate tour for you – the Adventures by Disney Holiday D-Lights Tour! During this tour, you are invited to experience an enchanting evening with a “holiday host” while you help unwrap some of the secrets behind Walt Disney World’s most spirited traditions
During this 6-hour tour, you are invited to experience the following:
- Go backstage at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom to learn firsthand how some of Walt Disney World’s cherished customs are brought to life
- Meet the gifted Event & Decorating Support team responsible for adorning Cinderella Castle in hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights
- Witness the stirring Candlelight Processional, a retelling of the Christmas story brought to life by a 50-piece live orchestra, choir, and celebrity narrators
- Experience Illuminations: Reflections of Earth with a special holiday finale
The price for the Holiday D-Lights Tour is $279 plus tax per person. Guests 12 and older are invited to participate, however, guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. For additional information on another holiday time tour at Walt Disney World, please CLICK HERE.
For additional details and/or to start planning your holiday-time visit to Walt Disney World, please fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018