Get Paid $1000 to Binge Watch All the Star Wars Movies. Think you are up to the challenge? Education Reference Desk is looking for recruits who are willing to live-stream the ultimate Star Wars movie marathon and get paid $1000!
Education Reference Desk shared the job listing and is excited to find recruits who feel up to the task.
“Most of the world is struggling with self-isolation and not having a normal routine–like we’re all living on Tatooine with nothing to do except fix our vaporators on our moisture farm. This is the way. We realize that at this time, we can’t all head to Mos Eisley to stock up on goods nor the Jedi Academy to be with our friends. So, in light of all that’s going on out there and in our homes, we’ve decided to pay up to five Jedi, Sith, or Wookie $1,000 each to watch every Star Wars movie and The Mandalorian series. The right candidate will be chosen by the Jedi Council.”
ERD is looking for someone who is not only a huge Star Wars fan but also active on social media with an outgoing social media personality and is willing to live-tweet or live stream their Star Wars and The Mandalorian movie marathon experience while tagging @edurefdesk and/or #edurefdesk.
requirements include: Participant is 18 years old or older, a citizen of the United States, and an active social media user.
If hired, you will simply sit down in your favorite movie-watching location, watch the movies, grub, and post or live stream it on your social media platform. The chosen one will have four days to watch all 11 movies and The Mandolorian season one.
The participant will be required to rate and rank each film/series after the marathon/live stream.
The best part of any contest, The Grand Prize! The hired individual will get:
- $1000 to watch all 11 Star Wars movies and the complete first season of The Mandalorian.
- Roughly $33 per movie hour
- All work is done remotely and lasts about two days, although you are allowed up to four days to complete.
Star Wars Smuggler Kit
- one (1) Star Wars R2-D2 Mini Stir Popcorn Popper
- six (6) bags of popcorn kernels
- one (1) comfy Jay Franco Star Wars Millenium Falcon blanket
- one (1) Star Wars Tiki Tumbler
- one (1) $100 Grubhub gift card or a one-year subscription to Disney+.
Think you have what it takes? You can fill out an application by CLICKING HERE.
Be sure to check back here at Chip and Co. for all things Star Wars!
Featured Photo Credit: Lucasfilm
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Buys Out Bankrupt XFL with Partners - August 3, 2020
- This Instagrammer Makes the Cutest Disney Macarons You Will Ever See - August 3, 2020
- Fan Petitions for Disney’s ‘Little Einsteins’ to Get a Live-Action Movie - August 3, 2020