It’s officially October! and Paddlefish at Disney Springs is getting into the holiday spirit with experiential events and specials.
This Thanksgiving, Paddlefish is offering a Traditional Turkey Dinner (Herb-roasted turkey breast, chourico cornbread stuffing, whipped potatoes, green beans, cranberry relish, pan gravy) for $34/adult and $17/child.
This Christmas, enjoy a King & Snow Crab boil (Dutch Harbor King, Canadian Snow, sweet corn, red potatoes & cornbread) for $60.
Time with loved ones is one of the best parts of the season.
Here are Paddlefish’s upcoming events you don’t want to miss:
- Fall Cocktail Mixology Class on Oct. 16 from 1-4 p.m.
- Rooftop Wine Experience on Nov. 12 from 5-6 p.m.
- Holiday Party on Dec. 12 from 6-8 p.m.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- IATA is working on digital health pass to safely open international travel - November 25, 2020
- Disneyland Paris will not be opening for the Christmas Holiday - November 24, 2020
- Celebrate the Holidays with the NEW Disney Parks Holiday Tumbler - November 24, 2020