If you have never sailed with Disney Cruise Line before and are looking to book one for Fall/Winter 2019, now is your time! Bookings for Disney Cruise Line sailings from September 2019 to the very end of December 2019 (and even a few for early January 2020) are open for booking to all Guests.
Disney Cruise Line is set to return to picturesque destinations and ports-of-call all over the world including itineraries to Bermuda, Bahamas, Baja, Canada, and the Caribbean. Disney Cruise Line offers cruises from two to seven nights and beyond with countless opportunities for families to delight in Disney magic, explore exotic locales, and make lifelong memories.
Wondering what’s included on a Disney Cruise Line sailing? Look no further than below!
- Enchanting Entertainment: Guests aboard a Disney Cruise can delight in Broadway-caliber musicals, lively deck parties, and the hugely popular fireworks at sea! (Fireworks are available on most cruises)
- Spacious Staterooms: Staterooms on Disney Cruise Line are designed for families and feature extra storage, sitting area, and split bathroom option to allow more Guests to get ready at the same time.
- Disney’s Private Island – Castaway Cay: Who wouldn’t like to kick back on their own private island? Disney’s Castaway Cay offers beach chairs, umbrellas, water slides, and a buffet lunch on most Bahamian and Caribbean sailings.
- Variety of Dining Options: No one will ever go hungry on a Disney Cruise! Disney Cruise Line offers upscale restaurants, buffets, poolside snacks, and 24-hour room service.
- Imaginative Youth Clubs: Disney Cruise Line features themed clubs for every age. All clubs are staffed by specially trained Disney counselors.
- Nightclubs and Lounges: While the kids play, adults are invited to checkout one of the adults-only areas that include a variety of bars and pubs.
- Pools and Recreations: Disney Cruise Line offers many different ways to splash it up while onboard with freshwater pools and watersides at sea!
Did I mention that all of this included in your Disney Cruise Line fare?! It’s true Disney magic at sea!
Want to save the most on your Disney Cruise Line sailing? Rates are historically the lowest when they are released, so book now!
For additional information and to start planning your cruise with Disney Cruise Line, Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE and I offer competitive onboard credits! Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.