Have you ever wanted to see all that it takes to transform World Showcase for the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival? Well here is your chance! During the Gardens of the World Tour – Spring Edition guests will join a knowledgeable Disney Horticulturist—and a small group of fellow enthusiasts too—for a fascinating 3-hour walking tour throughout the World Showcase Pavilions.
During these fascinating journeys, Epcot becomes your “living classroom!” Witness firsthand how garden beds, shrubs, hedges, and topiaries are meticulously cultivated at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival to evoke a sense of wonder. Imagination is only the first step in a complex process that results in these extraordinary botanical backdrops!
Travel around the World Showcase where you’ll learn how the Disney Horticulture team tells elaborate stories through landscaping. Examine how the carefully planned designs play a crucial role in staying authentic and true to the diverse cultures of the 11 World Showcase Pavilions.
Learn gardening tips and tricks from our Disney Horticulture experts—helpful info that you can use at home!
During this journey “around the world,” you’ll experience the following:
- Become privy to behind-the-scenes tales about the award-winning topiaries and gardens that make the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival so special.
- Examine the role of landscaping at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Learn ways you can apply Disney landscaping techniques at home.
- Discover various plant materials and gardening techniques—and see how landscaping helps develop a theme.
- The price of this tour is $85.00 plus tax, per Guest.
- Epcot admission is required and is not included in the price of the tour.
- Tours take place on select days during the Festival from 9:00 AM to noon. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended.
- Bottled water will be provided during the tour.
- This tour is delivered in English only. Simultaneous translation is not provided, nor is it allowed.
- Tour itinerary, content, duration, and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate in this tour.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!