On May 27, 2018, Star Wars fans will be celebrating a galaxy far, far away at the incredibly popular event Star Wars: Galactic Nights at Hollywood Studios. Guests attending this separately ticketed event will enjoy exclusive, out-of-this-world entertainment, encounters with Star Wars characters, a panel discussion with creators of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – a new land coming to the theme park in 2019, special photo opportunities, event-exclusive merchandise, specialty food & beverage and much more.
For the ultimate Star Wars fans, you can enhance your Star Wars: Galactic Nights experience with a Galactic Tasting and Viewing Package. Indulge in Star Wars-themed food and drinks—and join in for a one-night-only panel discussion you won’t want to miss.
Tasting-size sips and bites inspired by the stories and characters of Star Wars will be available at various locations throughout the park. Choose from 5 unique dishes, such as:
- Wagyu beef slider smothered with cognac mustard and fried Toma cheese patties – a dish that’s big and messy, just like Dex
- Vegan curry with coconut, plantains, sweet potatoes and blue sauce with a hint of spice – inspired by the peaceful herbivore bantha
- Crab puff with wasabi crab claw – a dish inspired by the Gungans of planet Naboo
- Star Wars-themed mini éclair trio – boasting coffee, chocolate, and vanilla flavors, this trio celebrates the different eras with the rocks of Tatooine, a Dark Side lightsaber, and the one and only BB-8
The Viewing with Reserved Seating
Join a panel of team members from Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm as they take you inside the making of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, an all-new, immersive Star Wars-themed land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disneyland Park in 2019. You’ll get a glimpse at the progress being made, and learn what it’s like to bring the epic saga to life—from the big screen to the real world!
May 27, 2018—during Star Wars: Galactic Nights
$30 per person, including tax
How to Purchase
You can purchase the Galactic Tasting and Viewing Package in advance online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or speak with your Certified Disney Travel Specialist. You can also purchase in-person during the Star Wars: Galactic Nights event (based on availability). You must have a ticket to Star Wars: Galactic Nights to purchase this package. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018