With Halloween creeping closer by the day, you’re probably petrified that you won’t have your Halloween essentials ready in time. Scare away your fears with these spook-tacular craft ideas from Spoonful.com that cover everything from pumpkins to costumes and more!
Creating the perfect pumpkin is eerily easy with these printable carving templates, featuring traditional spooky faces as well as lovable Disney characters. For little ones, try these unique decorating ideas that require little to no carving!
From creepy to cute, Spoonful.com has a costume for every trick-or-treater on the block. And with step-by-step instructions and templates, creatinghomemade costumes is no longer a terrifying task. Scared you don’t have enough time to create a great costume? Check out these options that can be assembled at the last-minute.
From Ursula to the Evil Queen, and Mickey to Jack Skellington, Disney characters and villains are sure to frighten up your Halloween with petrifying printables:
- 3D papercrafts featuring vampire Mickey, Ursula, and a ghost from the Haunted Mansion
- Masks of the Evil Queen, Marvel Superheroes and characters from Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie
- Calendars, activity pages, invitations and more!
Let us know which project your try and how it comes out in the comment box below. Also shoot us an email with some pictures and we would love to post them on the Chip and Co Facebook page!
- Do It Yourself Disney Pumpkin (tipsfromthedisneydiva.com)
- Disney Store Celebrates Halloween with Spook-tacular Costumes for All Ages from Cinderella, Brave, Marvel’s The Avengers, Disney Fairies and More (chipandco.com)