Full menus revealed for Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite!
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite is coming to the Disneyland Resort for three nights next month! All nights are sold out but the full menus have been revealed.
The event will take place May 3rd, May 4th, and May 27th. If you have tickets to this special event, you’ll be happy to know the special foods that will be available at Cafe Orleans.
- Spicy Chando Pepper Fries: Fresno Chilies, Garlic and Sweet Chili Cheese Sauce $11.00
- Fried Reptavian Wings: Braised Duck Wings, Pickled Vegetables, and Creamy Dip $17.00
- Roasted Gornt Yakitori: Tender Filet Mignon, Spring Onions, and Soy Glaze $25.00
- Felucian Cabbage Pancake (Plant-Based): Savory Plant-Based Pancakes with Forest Mushrooms, Egg-Free Mayonnaise, Sweet Glazed and Nori Powder $17.00
- Gihaal Cabbage Pancake: Savory Pancake with Mayonnaise, Forest Mushroom, Soy Glazed, Nori Powder, and Bonito Flakes $17.00
- Roasted Pork & Yobshrimp Blue Rice Bowl: Pork Belly, Shrimp, and Blue Rice with Pickled Vegetables and Herbs $23.00
- Fried “Portion Bread” Fritters with Red Fruit Jam: Turkey, Ham, and Gruyere Fritters with Berry Jam $21.00
- Soo-Ga Egg Sweet Custard: Orange Sabayon, Chocolate Mousse, and Fresh Berries $10.00
Which of those food items sounds the best to you? Will you be attending the special, after hours event?
If you’d like to plan your next Disneyland vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and I’d love to help you plan a magical trip.