Full List of Food and Beverages Coming for Celebrate Soulfully 2023 at the Disneyland Resort
Celebrate Soulfully 2023 honors Black heritage and culture through authentic food, music, and experiences. During the month of February, Disneyland Resort will be celebrating Black History month with delicious food and beverages.
Guests can enjoy new can’t-miss chef inspirations such as the Shrimp & Grits from Café Orleans and the Peach Cobbler Donut from Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe. While visiting, keep an eye out for other soulful offerings across property to continue celebrating soulfully throughout the year.
Cafe Orleans (Available Feb. 1 through 28)
- Shrimp & Grits: Andouille-fava relish, cheesy grits, and shrimp sauce (New)
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (Available Feb. 1 through 28; mobile order available)
- Peach Cobbler Donut: Vanilla-dipped donut filled with peach compote, topped with a cinnamon sugar puff (New)
River Belle Terrace (Available Feb. 1 through 28)
- Southern BBQ Platter: Brisket, fried chicken, burnt ends pork belly, mashed potatoes, baked beans, slaw, and a house-baked biscuit (New)
- Fried Chicken Bowl: Spicy honey-glazed fried chicken served with four-cheese mac ‘n cheese, smoked turkey collard greens, and sweet potato cornbread (Available Feb.18 and Feb. 25 only; mobile order available) (New)
- Red Velvet Bundt Cake with chocolate mousse, cream cheese frosting, and chocolate chips (Available Feb.18 and Feb. 25 only; mobile order available) (New)
Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Hearthstone Lounge (Available Feb. 1 through 28)
- Baked Andouille Mac & Cheese: Pasta with white cheese sauce, chopped herbs and Andouille sausage (New)
- Apricot Manhattan: Uncle Nearest 1884 Whiskey, Giffards Abricot du Roussillon, and Amaro Nonino garnished with maraschino cherries (New)
- Spiced Fizz: Hanson of Sonoma Habanero Vodka, ginger beer, lime juice and raspberry syrup garnished with raspberries and a Lime wedge (New)
Downtown Disney District
College Boy Cheesesteaks (Available Feb. 9 – Mar. 5)
- Black-owned food truck College Boy Cheesesteaks will serve up Philly Cheesesteaks from local Philadelphians
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
- Peach Pie Old Fashioned: Whiskey, peach liquor, bitters, and brown sugar garnished with a peach slice
Wings ’N Waffles (Available Feb. 9 – Mar. 5)
- Black-owned food truck Wings ‘n Waffles will serve up delicious sandwiches, plates, and more
What foods will you be trying first for Celebrate Soulfully?
If you’d like to plan your next trip to Disneyland, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are complimentary. I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!