The parks at the Walt Disney World Resort may not be open for you to ring in the New Year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate elsewhere on property! Several locations at Disney World will be open until 1 am New Year’s Eve.
The full list of bars and restaurants that will be open until 1 AM January 1, 2021 is as follows:
- AbracadaBar at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Ale & Compass Lounge at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Beaches Pool Bar & Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Courtyard Pool Bar at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Dahlia Lounge at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Enchanted Rose at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Gurgling Suitcase Libations & Spirits at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Martha’s Vineyard at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Outer Rim at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Sanaa Lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village
- Tambu Lounge at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Turf Club Lounge at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Wave Lounge at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Keep in mind while some lounges and bars will stay open until after midnight, any attached dining rooms will close earlier.
Will you be ringing in the New Year at Walt Disney World? If you’d like to plan a holiday Disney trip, contact me for a free vacation quote!
- Capacity limits on businesses ending June 15th in California - May 11, 2021
- Get a first look at the expanded menu at the Blue Bayou Restaurant - May 11, 2021
- Indiana Jones in Disneyland to begin testing virtual queue - May 11, 2021