Disney’s Art of Animation Resort at Walt Disney World is reopening on November 1, 2020. With the reopening, not all amenities will be available to guests. Let’s take a look at what will be available when the hotel reopens.
The following offerings and experiences will be available when Disney’s Art of Animation Resort reopens on November 1, 2020:
- The Drop Off Pool Bar
- Landscape of Flavors
- Ink & Paint Shop
- Poolside Activities
- Movies Under the Stars
- Bus transportation is available from this Disney Resort hotel to the Disney theme parks and the Disney Springs area
- Disney Skyliner aerial gondolas are available to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT
Guests staying at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort will only be able to enjoy the Big Blue Pool through January 10, 2021. On January 11, 2021, that pool will undergo a refurbishment until early April 2021.
Do you have an upcoming reservation at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through April 3rd - January 16, 2021
- Proof of negative COVID test needed for International Travelers coming to US - January 15, 2021
- Disney reimagines spaces for Children’s Hospitals - January 15, 2021