Fairytales do come true. One mile at a time.
Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend brings women of all ages together to participate in a magical event designed just for them. The Disney Princesses are the inspiration for the weekend’s events and will focus on the attributes every princess possesses: commitment, courage, determination, fantasy, perseverance, and strength.
The event will take place at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida on February 24-26, 2012, and is set to celebrate the women who prove that anything is possible in life’s fairytale.
Registration is now open for 2012!
Visit mydisneymarathon.com/Princess to watch video and see photos from last year’s event in the multimedia gallery!
Weekend events will include:
- Disney’s Princess Half Marathon – 89% Full
- Disney Royal Family 5K – 66% Full
- Disney Royal Family Kids’ Races – 78% Full
- Disney’s Fit for a Princess Expo
- Pasta in the Park Party – SOLD OUT
As of January 16th, 2012.
If you are running in the Princess Half come join our Co Sponsored Race Team – Get active with Chip&Co and TipsfromtheDisneyDiva RACE Team
- Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend Celebrates Women’s Health, Active Lifestyle in February 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Events & Attractions Coming to Disney World in January/February 2012 (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Walt Disney World and Lucasfilm to Celebrate 50TH Anniversary in 2021 - December 3, 2020
- AP Discount on Epcot Holiday Kitchen Food and Non- Alcoholic Beverages After 7pm - December 3, 2020
- Disney Resorts Will Soon Have Special Appearance from Disney Characters - December 2, 2020