Fairytales do come true. One mile at a time.
Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend brings women of all ages together to participate in a magical event designed just for them. The Disney Princesses are the inspiration for the weekend’s events and will focus on the attributes every princess possesses: commitment, courage, determination, fantasy, perseverance, and strength.
The event will take place at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida on February 24-26, 2012, and is set to celebrate the women who prove that anything is possible in life’s fairytale.
Registration is now open for 2012!
Visit mydisneymarathon.com/Princess to watch video and see photos from last year’s event in the multimedia gallery!
Weekend events will include:
- Disney’s Princess Half Marathon – 89% Full
- Disney Royal Family 5K – 66% Full
- Disney Royal Family Kids’ Races – 78% Full
- Disney’s Fit for a Princess Expo
- Pasta in the Park Party – SOLD OUT
As of January 16th, 2012.
If you are running in the Princess Half come join our Co Sponsored Race Team – Get active with Chip&Co and TipsfromtheDisneyDiva RACE Team
- Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend Celebrates Women’s Health, Active Lifestyle in February 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Events & Attractions Coming to Disney World in January/February 2012 (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Entrance makeover is complete - September 12, 2021
- 50th Anniversary Banners starting to show up at Disney World Resorts - September 11, 2021
- New After Hours Christmas Party called Merriest Nites coming to Disneyland - September 10, 2021