If you have been patiently waiting to book the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot for this Fall, I have great news to pass along. The party is now available to book through the rest of the year!
Reservations are now open for select evenings in September, October, November, and December. The dates the popular dessert party is offered are as follows:
- September 3, 7, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26, 27, and 30
- October 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 21, and 31
- November 2, 4, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, and 30
- December 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24
Guests attending the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party are treated to a magical evening with delectable desserts, VIP fireworks seating, and “Frozen” fun! The enchanted evening begins at World Showcase Plaza East, an exclusive setting for Guests of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. Here, you can enjoy sweet treats, specialty beverages and prime seating along World Showcase Lagoon—with clear views of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, the nighttime fireworks spectacular at Epcot. After IllumiNations, you’ll be escorted to the Norway Pavilion, where Guests of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party will experience the popular attraction Frozen Ever After—a musical boat-ride adventure through the wintry world of Arendelle.
The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party costs $79 adults (ages 10+) and $47 for children (ages 3 to 9.) Gratuity and taxes are not included in this pricing.
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ 25th Anniversary Edition Arrives on Blu-Ray in September! - August 17, 2018
- Take a Look at the 2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide Map - August 17, 2018
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Kicks Off Tonight! - August 17, 2018