A bit of a surprise given that Disney recently announced that they were going to cut back on our beloved discounts, but a welcome one nonetheless. Here are the details:
- Disney values will get the quick service dining plan. Deluxes and moderates will get the regular dining plan. It is very economical and easy to upgrade these packages.
- The promotion covers packages, which means you’ll need to purchase at least a 2-day theme park ticket.
- The dates are as follows: August 15 – Ocober 7, October 22 – October 28, November 12-18, November 27 – December 2, and December 10 – 21. Note the blackout dates during ThanksgiviPop Warner and the D23 event taking place in December.
- You must stay at least 3 consecutive nights.
- Book by August 14.
- Suites are excluded from this offer.
Remember, if you already have a reservation, you can call your travel agent or Disney and have this added. This is a very limited promotion, so call as soon as possible.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!