What does 2018 have in store for your family? Maybe a vacation to Walt Disney World or Disneyland? Starting the planning for one of these amazing vacations can be a little daunting but I have a tip for making it easier. Spend some time going through Disney’s online library of FREE Disney vacation videos!
Some of the planning videos include:
- Walt Disney World Resort in Florida – A complete tour of the 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, Disney Springs and over 20 Resort hotels
- Disneyland Resort in California – A tour of the 2 theme parks, the Downtown Disney District, and 3 hotels
- Affordable ways to play and stay during your Disney vacation, plus personalized tips and information on special events
Make your choice between a Walt Disney World or Disneyland destination and then Disney asks for a little info about yourself. I know that many of us don’t enjoy this part but let me tell you, this is one place where you want to give out your info. This list is what Disney pulls from when it sends out “unique offer codes” mailed directly to your home. I know many of my clients have saved a lot of money by taking advantage of these codes!
These videos are not only informative for the adults in the household for making decisions on resorts, restaurants, and ticket options but they are great for kids too! Many of my clients make a night of watching these videos as a family. It gets everyone really excited for their upcoming magical Disney vacation.
To get started watching Disney’s online library of FREE Disney vacation videos just click the image below which will take you to Disney’s official site:
So now you’ve watched the videos, what’s the next step? As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook, email me at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018