The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is known for, well, flowers and gardens. Don’t forget they also have outdoor kitchens. You will have 75 days to chow down and learn from March 4-May 17.
This year marks the 3rd years for the Outdoor Kitchens around the World Showcase Lagoon. You will not find huge portions it’s more tapas, or appetizer sized food and beverages. There is a new addition this year called Botanas Botánico Outdoor Kitchen. It will be located between the France and Morocco pavilions. They will have yummy treats like Cachapas with Farmer’s Cheese, a sweet yellow corn pancake, and Seafood Ceviche with shrimp, scallops and grouper with mango and avocado.
“It’s so much fun coming up with creative new flavors to wow our guests,” says Chef Gregg Hannon, Epcot executive chef. He mentions Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños at The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews Outdoor Kitchen, and the Quinoa Vegetable Naanwich with arugula pesto and oven-dried tomatoes at Urban Farm Eats.
- The Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade, Sparkling Pineapple Wine and Berry Tea Cocktail at Pineapple Promenade
- The Macaron Guimauve à la Fraise (strawberry marshmallow macaron) at the Fleur De Lys
- The vegetarian Falafel with Cucumber Tomato Salad and Tahini at Taste of Marrakesh
- Frushi (fresh pineapple, strawberry and melon rolled with raspberry coconut rice, sprinkled with toasted coconut and whipped cream) at Hanami
- Limoncello Panna Cotta (gluten free and vegetarian) at Primavera Kitchen
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Baby Arugula and Feta Cheese and the Florida Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart (vegetarian) at Florida Fresh
- Beijing Candied Strawberries at Lotus House; and Kale Salad with Dried Cherries, Almonds and Goat Cheese (gluten free and vegetarian) at Urban Farm Eats.
- Confit de Canard (pulled duck confit) at Fleur De Lys
- A spicy hot dog with pineapple chutney and sriracha mayo at Pineapple Promenade
- Harissa Chicken at Taste of Marrakesh
- A Pulled Pig Slider at The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews
- Florida Fresh will also have a hearty Shrimp and Stone-Ground Grits with Andouille Sausage and Jardin de Fiestas has tacos with achiote marinated pork.
Check out the yummy goodness:
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
I am an Independent Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel Services. The Flower and Garden Festival is a must do in my opinion! Contact me at email@example.com for your FREE no obligation quote.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.