H2O Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are returning this summer and every party is better with great food! The menu at the H2O Glow Nights is full of a delicious variety of food and beverages.
During the party, the waterpark will turn into a neon wonderland filled with Toy Story character meet and greets, DJ dance parties, and shorter wait times for your favorite waterslides.
Check out this official food guide below:
- Western Beef Brisket, Available at Leaning Palms – Beef brisket, fingerling potatoes, and baby carrots topped with pico de gallo and micro greens
- Pork Kabob, Available at Leaning Palms – Jicama slaw, kumquat preserves, pineapple, and watermelon topped with micro greens
- Chick Kabob, Available at Leaning Palms – Mojo chicken, jicama slaw, kumquat preserves, pineapple, and watermelon topped with micro greens
- Surfs Up Chicken Noodle Salad, Available at Leaning Palms, Typhoon Tilly’s, Snack Shack – Bulgogi chicken, noodle slaw, and lettuce topped with sesame seeds
- Fish Out of Water, Available at Leaning Palms – Baked cod, coconut rice, and baby bok choy topped with lemon butter and micro greens
- Cheese Party Platter, Available at Leaning Palms, Typhoon Tilly’s – Port Salude, smoked cheddar, fontina cheese, smoked gouda, grapes, and crackers
- Bathtub Party Sundae, Available at Happy Landings – Vanilla ice cream, confetti cake, whipped cream, and chocolate rubber ducks topped with sprinkles and served in a novelty bathtub dish
- Woody’s Rootin’ Tootin’ Milkshake, Available at Leaning Palms – Cotton candy milkshake served in a novelty Woody Boot and topped with whipped cream, edible glitter, and a gummy worm
- Pineapple Soft-serve with Blue Raspberry, Available at Typhoon Tilly’s and Snack Shack – Pineapple soft-serve with blue raspberry slushy
- The Glowing Unicorn (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms –Non-alcoholic violet colada with a glow cube, rainbow whipped cream, edible shimmer glitter, and a twist candy lollipop
- Tropical Flash Lemonade (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Tropical smoothie mix with Odwalla Lemonade and a glow cube
- Glow Fusion Punch (Alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Vodka and fruit-based liqueur with grenadine and pineapple juice topped with rainbow popping pearls
- Green Glowrita (Alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Tequila, Granny Smith Apple syrup, and sour mix topped with blueberry popping pearls
- Strawberry Glow Lemonade (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms and High and Dry – Strawberry smoothie mix with Odwalla Lemonade and a glow cube
- Buzz Blaster (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Sprite and green apple popping pearls served with a Buzz Lightyear glow clip
- Galactic Lemonade (Alcoholic), Available at Let’s Go Slurpin’ and Fred’s Dive Bar – Blueberry vodka, blue curaçao, Odwalla Lemonade, and pomegranate juice topped with Sprite and a glow cube
- Party Time Tea (Alcoholic), Available at Let’s Go Slurpin’ – Tennessee whiskey, sweet tea, and lemonade with a glow cube
- Dream Disco Float (Alcoholic), Available at Happy Landings – Hard orange soda, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and edible glitter
- Adult Root Beer Disco Float (Alcoholic), Available at Happy Landings – Hard root beer, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and edible glitter
- Elysian DayGlow IPA Draft (Alcoholic), Available at High and Dry
- Brut de Peche Champagne (Alcoholic), Available at Fred’s Dive Bar – Served in a LED Champagne
- Light-up Popcorn Bucket – Main Change Popcorn Cart
- H2O Glow Nights Light-up Souvenir Cup – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Alien Light-up Souvenir Cup – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Light-up Champagne Glass – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Glow Cubes – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Buzz Lightyear Glow Clip – Leaning Palms
- Woody Boot – Leaning Palms
- Bathtub Party Sundae – Happy Landings
EXCLUSIVE EVENT MERCHANDISE
- H2O Glow Nights Tumbler
- H2O Glow Nights T-Shirt
H2O Glow Nights take place select nights May 30th – August 24th from 8-11pm. Tickets purchased in advance are $59 per person plus tax for adults and $54 plus tax for children aged 3-9. Day-of tickets cost $69 per adult plus tax and $64 per child (3-9). Children under 3 are free.
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020