Follow the rainbow for this year’s St. Patrick’s Day Food & Drink Items at Disney Springs
St. Patrick’s Day is this week and Walt Disney World is celebrating with tasty food and drink items. You’ll find themed eats around the resort but today we’re focusing on Disney Springs.
Amorette’s Patisserie (Available March 10 through 18)
- St. Patrick’s Day Petit Cake: Whiskey-soaked spiced chiffon cake with layers of Irish cream mousse, caramel banana mousse, and candied walnuts (New)
- St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate-covered Strawberries
City Works Eatery & Pour House (Available through March 17)
- Irish Loaded Fries: House-made corned beef, hardwood-smoked bacon, Guinness braised onions, IPA cheese sauce, green onions, and waffle fries
- Pastrami Reuben: House-made pastrami, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, and bacon-braised sauerkraut on marble rye
- Irish Bangers & Mash: Grilled Louisiana hot link, smoked cheddar and horseradish potato purée, caramelized cabbage, and Guinness onion gravy
- Irish Mule: Jameson Irish Whiskey, lime juice, bitters, and ginger beer
- Dark Side of The Moon: Blue Moon and Guinness
- Snakebite: Angry Orchard Crisp Apple and Guinness
- Voodoo: Reubaus and Guinness
The Daily Poutine (Available through March 31)
- Irish Pork Bangers Poutine: Irish cheddar, onion marmalade, stout gravy, and french fries
D-Luxe Burger (Available through March 31; mobile order available)
- Dublin Burger: Two pressed signature blend patties with Irish cheddar, corned beef, shoestring fried onions, Irish stout barbecue, lettuce, tomato
The Ganachery (Available through March 19)
- St. Patrick’s Day Mickey Piñata: Chocolate piñata filled with mint marshmallows enrobed in chocolate, white crisp pearls, and green sprinkles
- Milk Chocolate Irish Cream Ganache Square
- Dark Chocolate Irish Whiskey Ganache Square
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Revelers can enjoy Raglan Road’s Signature Brew Flight, whiskey flight, or craft beers, wines, and hand-crafted cocktails of their choice while choosing from the chef’s selection of authentic Irish dishes, including the dry-aged prime short rib and brisket beef OMG Burger, Shepherd’s Pie (beef and lamb version or the popular plant-based option), and fresh-caught fish with chips. The authentic fish & chips also are available to go at the adjacent Cooke’s of Dublin counter.
Salt & Straw (Available through March 30)
- Pots of Gold & Rainbows: Hand-sorted rainbow marshmallows tossed into cereal milk ice cream
Sprinkles (Available March 13 through 19)
- Irish Coffee Cupcake: Chocolate coffee cake filled with marshmallow, topped with Irish whiskey green-vanilla buttercream frosting, and finished with a clover décor (This cupcake contains a small amount of alcohol; for adults 21+)
Swirls on the Water (Available through March 31)
- St. Patrick’s Day Cone: Chocolate and mint soft-serve swirled in a black vanilla cone topped with gold sprinkles (New)
- Bailey’s Chocolate Float: Frozen hot chocolate with mint soft serve and Bailey’s Irish Cream float (New)
Vivoli il Gelato (Available through March 31)
- Shamrock Shake: Mint chocolate chip gelato and pistachio gelato topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings
- Pistachio Bombolato: Pistachio gelato and chocolate sauce in a warm Italian donut
- Mint Cannoli: Sweet cream of ricotta cheese, sugar, mint, and chocolate shavings in a crispy pastry shell
- Marshmallow Cereal Cannoli: Ricotta cheese and marshmallow cereal
- Marshmallow Cereal Bombolato: Marshmallow cereal and vanilla icing
- Marshmallow Cereal Shake: Vanilla gelato and marshmallow cereal topped with a bombolato
Want to check out all Disney Springs has to offer? Contact me today to start planning your next trip! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!