Florida smashes single-day record with nearly 9K new COVID-19 cases
Florida has just smashed its single-day record for new coronavirus cases Friday with state health officials reporting nearly 9,000 confirmed cases.
Florida now has confirmed 122,960 coronavirus cases since March 1 and more than 3,300 deaths.
There is no word if Disney World will delay its reopening like Disneyland did earlier this week.
Here are the COVID-19 Figures by county
- Orange County: 7,848 cases, 56 deaths
- Osceola County: 1,485 cases, 24 deaths
- Seminole County: 1,966 cases, 16 deaths
- Volusia County: 1,605 cases, 53 deaths
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- All five Seasons of the Muppet Show coming to Disney+ in February! - January 19, 2021
- Photos & Video: First part of Epcot’s France Pavilion Expansion is now open - January 18, 2021
- President Trump Executive Order includes Walt Disney in National Garden of American Heroes - January 18, 2021