Stay in the magic this spring or early summer with this special offer—and join in the fun during the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration!
Florida Residents can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights March 11, 2022, through July 7, 2022.
There’s so much to celebrate when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel—especially during The World’s Most Magical Celebration! As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, they can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions (with valid park admission and a park reservation). Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel Guest, they get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to 2 attractions each day.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below.
|For stays most nights March 11, 2022 to July 7, 2022||Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge|
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
|For stays most nights March 11, 2022 to July 7, 2022||Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort|
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
|For stays most nights March 11, 2022 to July 7, 2022||Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort|
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – reopening March 31, 2022
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings are based on the non-discounted price a non-Florida resident pays for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
- Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
This offer is available to book as “Florida Residents: Save Up to 20% on Rooms” on DisneyWorld.com
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!