Flashback to the 90’s with the new WandaVision petite cake at Amorette’s Patisserie!
You can grab your very own 90’s WandaVision petite cake from Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs for $20!
New versions of the petite cakes have been released each week at Disney Springs as the new Disney+ series progresses. Each petite cake represents a different decade- above is the 80’s inspired cake!
Here is a look at the 70’s inspired petite cake that was previously offered!
And of course, here are the 60’s and 50’s inspired petite cakes that debuted with the initial premiere of WandaVision on Disney+!
The 90’s WandaVision petite cake will be available while supplies last, so hurry now to Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs! *Purchase limits apply.*
Will you be trying this new 90’s WandaVision petite cake from Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
For more current Disney news, check out these articles below…
- The Captains Sing Along Brunch coming to the Boathouse in Disney Springs
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek Shares ‘Black Widow’ Will Only Premiere in Theaters
- Disney+ is almost to 95 million subscribers globally
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Source & photo credit: Disney Springs.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Check Out the New Captains Sing Along Brunch at The BOATHOUSE in Disney Springs - February 22, 2021
- New Parental Controls Coming to Disney+ - February 22, 2021
- New Spaceship Earth Lighting Details Just Revealed - February 22, 2021