First Night of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is now sold out
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is returning to Magic Kingdom on November 8. The party will take place on 24 dates this holiday season. The 2nd night of the party recently sold out and now the first night has sold out as well!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place from 7 pm to midnight. The first two nights of the party, November 8 and 10, are now sold out. There are 22 party dates left for guests to get tickets for.
Guests can enter the park as early as 4 pm on their event day and do not need a park pass reservation.
Throughout the evening, guests can:
- Delight in the amazingly festive Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show!
- Gather to watch Disney Characters give a yuletide nod to the season during Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.
- Get the perfect picture with Disney pals dressed in their Christmas best!
- Make your night extra sweet when you explore the park searching for cookies and cocoa.
- Take in the elaborate decorations that bring the spirit of the season to life!
Will you be attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this holiday season?
If you’d like to attend the party and visit Walt Disney World during the holidays, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!