Of course the first thing we want to show you is a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 Guide Map!
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration – Castle Forecourt Stage – 7:40 pm, 9:25 pm, 10:30 pm, 11:55 pm
- A Frozen Holiday Wish – Castle Forecourt Stage – 8:15 pm
- Once Upon A Christmastime Parade – Begins in Frontierland – 8:30 pm and 11:00 pm
- Holiday Wishes – Skies above Cinderella Castle – 10:00 pm
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas – The Rockettower Plaza Stage – 7:45 pm, 8:35 pm, 9:25 pm, 10:45 pm, 11:35 pm
- VoicePlay – Rockettower Plaza Stage – 8:10 pm, 9:00 pm, 10:20 pm, 11:10 pm
- Club Tinsel (Dance party) – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – 7:00 pm to 12:00 am
Holiday Treat Locations (Complimentary until midnight!)
- Tortuga Tavern (Adventureland) – Snowman soft pretzel and Sno-cone
- Ticket Office (Liberty Square) – Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Friar’s Nook (Fantasyland) – Silky Smooth DOVE chocolate and Sparkling apple cider
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus (Fantasyland) – Peppermint crunch cookie and Nestle Nesquik
- Cosmic Ray’s Cafe (Tomorrowland) – Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (Tomorrowland) – Santa Claus cookie and Sno-cone
- White Chocolate Rasberry Yule Log
- Main Street Bakery, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Sandy Claws Dessert
- Sleepy Hollow
- Enchanted Christmas Belle Dessert
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Eggnog Custard Dessert
- Storybook Treats
- Main Street Bakery serves a Holiday Mickey cinnamon roll, yule log, peppermint cupcake
Sleepy Hollow serves a , red velvet Mickey waffles
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!