We have a first look from the top of The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel…and the views are breathtaking! This 14-story hotel is scheduled to open summer 2021 with 349 guest rooms. (Check out those floor-to-ceiling windows!!)
From the 14th floor, you can see the Swan and Dolphin, Epcot, AND Hollywood Studios! If you’d like to see this much of the Walt Disney World Resort, this is going to be the hotel for you…
There will be two presidential suites, 149 spacious suites, the hotel’s own signature restaurant and bar, lobby lounge, grab-and-go market, health club, and pool. In addition, this gorgeous event space (22,000 square feet) is located on the top floor that is perfect for weddings or gatherings.
Just look at that view…Are you excited to see The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve once it is finished? Let us know in the comments!
For more information on group or wedding reservations, call 407-934-4290 or visit www.swandolphinmeetings.com or www.swandolphin.com/weddings.” For more information about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, click here!
Want to hear more about all of the fun going on at the Walt Disney World Resort? Check out these articles…
- Walt Disney World Releases Park Hours Through Jan. 30, 2021
- Tasty Treats to Celebrate the Holidays at Walt Disney World
- Cheerful New Holiday MagicBand Has Arrived at Walt Disney World
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Source & photo credit: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fans Petition Disney to Save Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - January 9, 2021
- Hot Chocolate Affagato is Back at Vivoli il Gelato - January 5, 2021
- Joe Rohde, Officially Retired From Disney, Leaves Message For Fans - January 5, 2021