With nighttime spectaculars returning to the Disneyland Resort soon, Disney has released the new foods coming in celebration of those shows. Let’s take a look at the tasty foods!
Related – New Main Street Electrical Parade Elliott Popcorn Bucket & Turtle Sipper coming soon
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor hosted by Dreyer’s (available on Mobile Order)
- Uni-cone: Banana, cherry, and pistachio ice cream in a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone with fantasy sprinkles
Related – Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package coming to Plaza Inn
Hub Churro Cart
- Blueberry Looks Good on You: Blueberry-flavored sugar-dusted churro (New)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Dipping Sauce: Blueberry fruit topping with cream cheese icing (New)
Fantasyland Theatre and Small World Popcorn Carts
- Electric Sweet & Salty Popcorn: Colorful sweet kettle corn combined with butter-flavored popcorn (New)
Fantasyland and Small World Churro Carts
- Electric Sprinkle Dip: Citrus buttercream frosting with sprinkles (New)
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (available on Mobile Order)
- Parade Macaron: Yellow macaron filled with honey buttercream and lemon curd topped with rainbow sprinkles and Main Street Electrical Parade drum decoration (New)
- Mine Cart Brownie: White chocolate-dipped dark chocolate brownie topped with sugar gems
- Linzer Cookie: Citrus shortbread linzer cookie with strawberry glaze
- Parade Confetti Bundt Cake: Confetti cake with blue sopapilla filling, cream cheese glaze, and Main Street Electrical Parade chocolate décor (New)
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package: Plaza Inn fried chicken, smoky mac n’ cheese, oven-roasted carrots, baby wedge salad, Mickey-shaped corn bread, and berry cheesecake (only available with purchase of the dining package) (kids option also available)
Refreshment Corner Hosted by Coca-Cola (available on Mobile Order)
- Electric Relish Dog: All-beef hot dog, bacon, mustard cheese sauce, electric relish, and sport peppers served with a choice of a Cuties mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
- Firefly Chips: Corn chips topped with chili, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and jalapeños
Red Rose Taverne hosted by Minute Maid (available on Mobile Order)
- Pineapple Night Light: Fresh pineapple purée and Sprite with a glow cube (New)
Town Square Churro Cart
- Parade Dreams: Colorful sugar-dusted churro with fruit drizzle garnished with rainbow candy (New)
Town Square Popcorn Cart
- Electric Pop: Brightly-colored kettle corn (New)
Disney California Adventure Park
Paradise Gardens Park
- World of Color Dessert Party: Indulge in sweet delights including raspberry cookies, cheesecake, and Mickey crispies.
Wine Country Trattoria
- World of Color Dining Package: Prior to the show, enjoy a delicious 3-course meal, including dishes like chicken parmesan, fettuccine alfredo, salmon, roasted vegetable lasagna, and tiramisu to name a few. Simply check in with your host or server about upgrading your reservation to the dining package! (Coming Soon!)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- World of Color Dining Package: Indulge in an all-you-care-to-enjoy dinner buffet with specialty sweets and a non-alcoholic beverage followed by reserved seating for World of Color. Upon arrival for your reservation, just let your server or the host know you want an upgrade to this exciting enhancement. (Coming Soon!)
When these lovely nighttime extravaganzas return, I hope you enjoy them with one, or multiple, of these snacks in hand!
If you’d like to visit the Disneyland Resort to experience these nighttime shows, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are complimentary.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!