First Look at Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns to the Disneyland Resort on March 3, 2023. During the festival, guests will be able to enjoy a varied and vibrant smorgasbord of palate-pleasing cuisine from the Festival Marketplaces.
Visit Disney California Adventure Park for a plethora of fabulous Festival events—then stay for the irresistible small plates and beverages for sale at different outdoor marketplace kiosks. Each location’s mouthwatering menu is inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients like avocados, citrus, strawberries, peppers and artisanal cheese. You’ll also discover a variety of locally brewed craft beers and wines from all across the Golden State.
Here’s a quick glimpse of the Marketplaces available.
- Avocado Time – Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
- Berry Patch – Hail the big berry for top billing!
- California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
- Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
- D•Lish – Enjoy delicious sweet and savory dishes sure to delight!
- Garlic Kissed – Stop by to savor mouthwatering dishes and specialty beverages.
- Golden Dreams – Tempt taste buds with well-seasoned eats and nectarous drinks.
- I Heart Artichokes – Partake in the thistle—prepared in 2 different ways!
- LA Style – Feast on favorite southland food-truck flavors.
- Nuts About Cheese – Let us introduce you to wine’s best friends.
- Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
- Uncork California – Sip vino by the glass or try a flight.
Share an amazing epicurean adventure with a friend by splitting a Sip and Savor Pass—available for purchase to all Guests! The pass provides a commemorative credential, lanyard and 8 convenient entitlement tabs that you can redeem for select food and nonalcoholic beverages at participating locations. Redeem entitlement tabs throughout the 2023 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival and revel in more opportunities to savor the flavors.
- Avocado Time
- Berry Patch
- California Craft Brews
- Garlic Kissed
- Golden Dreams
- I Heart Artichokes
- LA Style
- Nuts About Cheese
- Peppers Cali-ente
- Uncork California
Sip and Savor offerings at these locations are tasting-size portions only, not full entrées.
- Cappuccino Cart
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Cocina Cucamonga
- Festival Food and Beverage Cart
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Pacific Wharf Café
- Paradise Garden Grill
- Pym Tasting Lab
- Smokejumpers Grill
- Sonoma Terrace
- Terran Treats
- Willie’s Churro
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival runs through April 25, 2023. Will you be visiting Disneyland during the festival?
If you’d like to experience the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, contact me today! I am the preferred travel partner with Chip & Co and my services are complimentary. I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!