A day visiting the Walt Disney World parks would not be complete without a snack break! While Disney allows you to bring in your own snacks, nothing truly compares to the delicious treats available throughout the Parks. I love walking down Main Street a soaking in all the amazing smells. Have a look at these four Disney favorites, and my personal pick…good news, they all qualify as a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan.
- Mickey Pretzel – Pictured above, the Mickey Pretzel has become an iconic Disney snack. I mean really, Mickey-shaped food just tastes better! I never visit Walt Disney World without enjoying one of these pretzels in front of the castle, they are large and make for an incredibly satisfying snack.
- Dole Whip – No Disney trip is complete without enjoying a refreshing Dole Whip. A welcome frozen treat on a hot summer day, the Dole Whip has somewhat of a cult following among the Disney Community. This delicious soft serve snack can also be enjoyed as a float, with Dole pineapple juice!
- Churro – In case you aren’t familiar with what a churro is…let me introduce you to this mouthwatering treat. A churro is a long strip of sweet dough, fried, and rolled in cinnamon and sugar. Don’t forget to hunt down a churro cart on your next vacation.
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar – An ice cream bar is a classic summer vacation treat that kids have been enjoying for generations. At Disney World this long time favorite takes on a MAGICAL form, in the shape of Mickey Mouse. The vanilla ice cream bar with a milk chocolate coating, is simple yet satisfying. My kids devour multiple ice cream bars on every visit!
- Warm Cinnamon Roll – I had to add this ooey gooey deliciousness to the list! You can find this not-so-little beauty at Gaston’s Tavern, in Fantasyland, at Magic Kingdom. There is so much I love about this snack, the size makes it perfect for splitting, and the fact that it counts as a snack credit really makes it a great deal!
There are so many wonderful snack options throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, we are barely touching the surface here, but I highly recommend trying these iconic options on your next trip to Disney! Do you have a favorite Disney snack? Share with us in the comments below!
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Images Credit: Disney
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.