Ok, I may be a little biased, but one of my FAVORITE Disney trip-planning websites is Tips from the Disney Diva www.tipsfromthedisneydiva.com
The site, which really began taking off in December of 2009, was originally designed to help families in the planning process for their trip to Walt Disney World, but is expanding this year with the addition of multiple “Diva & Devo” writers who specialize in tips on:
– Disneyland trip planning – RunDisney Events – WDW & Dland dining, attractions, and resort reviews – Packing tips – Disney trips with Toddlers in your party – Disney on a budget – Disney trips with TEENS in your party (from a teen’s perspective) – Disney trips WITHOUT kids in your party – Traveling with people who have dietary or physical special needs in your party – Traveling to Disneyland Paris – Disney Cruises – Traveling to Disneyland Hong Kong – Traveling to WDW and Disneyland from outside of the country – Disney Weddings and Honeymoons – Disney Vacation Club – Thrill ride lovers – Specialty Tours – Photography at Disney Parks and more!
Tips from the Disney Diva is EXCLUSIVELY a trip planning site. It does not discuss Disney news, Disney movies or television, ABC Family, or any of the other great stuff that is covered here at Chip and Company, so we’re QUITE compatible with one another. Tips from the Disney Diva’s goal is for you to have the BEST POSSIBLE Disney vacation you could have , so information is sincere, fun to read, easy to understand for people who are planning their FIRST TRIP, and straight talk that will help you plan a trip even a DIVA would love!
If you’re looking for some great HELPFUL tips for planning your next Disney come meet me over at Tips from the Disney Diva (www.tipsfromthedisneydiva.com) and look around. You can get just a taste of the site by looking at some of the most frequently read posts and join us on FACEBOOK at www.facebook.com/tipsfromthedisneydiva and/or TWITTER @WDWDisneyDiva. Bring your friends and make sure you sign up get emails sent to you daily with fresh tips for planning the best Disney vacation EVER!
- Packing the PERFECT Walt Disney World Backpack
- Packing Checklists
- Counter Service Lunch AT Magic Kingdom
- Only got TWO days to do Disney…. check it out
- Breakfast in the Magic Kingdom
- Ride or Walk? Strollers at Walt Disney World
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Disney World Vacationing
- In Case of a WDW Melt-Down: Break G.L.A.S.S.
- Fast Pass Pouches
- “Hoofing it”. Walking around Walt Disney World
- Doing Laundry vs Bringing a full suitcase (chipandco.com)
- Disney Diva Tips: Disney World Printable Checklist of Age-Appropriate Rides (chipandco.com)