Pumpkins, pumpkin spice latte, and footfall… Fall is officially here! It’s also arrived at Downtown Disney in the Disneyland Resort and is more vibrant than ever!
Strolling through the harvest of horticulture now on display, you’ll notice a bounty of brilliant yellow, red, orange and green taking on different heights, shapes and textures. There are more than 2,150 pumpkins, squash and giant gourds surrounded by marigolds, mums and ferns across 17 assortments.
Of course, it’s not autumn without fall-flavored treats, too! Be sure to taste them all at Downtown Disney in Disneyland:
- Jamba Juice – Pumpkin Smash and Pumpkin Harvest Protein drinks
- Kayla’s Cake – Pumpkin Cheesecake Macaron with pumpkin cheesecake ganache
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – Witch’s Brew cocktail with cinnamon, spice and everything nice!
- Sprinkles – Pumpkin cupcakes and limited time assortment “Boo Boxes” are available
- California Churro – Pumpkin Spice Churro
- Cotton Candy Creations – Jack-O-Lantern Cotton Candy and three seasonal flavors: caramel apple, candy corn and pumpkin spice
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Cinnamon Bitz and Caramel Dip
During Halloween Time at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks, families of all ages can enjoy “spooktacular” decor, themed treats and frightfully fun attractions, now through October 31. In the gateway to both parks, Downtown Disney is a great stop for shopping, dining options and entertainment. Enjoy the SCAREolers, an a capella group crooning Halloween favorites, including “I Put a Spell on You” and “Grim Grinning Ghosts.”
Are you going to visit Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort this Fall? Let us know in the comments below!
Planning a visit to Disneyland? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney