It is August and many fans are patiently waiting for Magic Kingdom to make the transition to fall. This yearly tradition usually occurs the first week of August at Walt Disney World. Last year it happened on August 2nd, 2021 so it seems Disney is running a little late this year.
However today we spotted the first signage for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! Over in Magic Kingdom’s Storybook Circus area, there is a sign for the Disney Junior Jam which is coming to 2022 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
Many fans including myself love when the Magic Kingdom transitions to fall and I for one LOVE the Mickey Pumpkin Wreathes scattered throughout Main Street USA.
This video puts me into the Fall Mood:
We did spot the first Halloween Merchandise at the Emporium today. It was mixed in with some of the Disney World 50th Anniversary merch.
Greg found this purple and black Happy Halloween Bag for sale in the Emporium.
With Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party starting on August 12th we expect to see the Fall Decorations in the Magic Kingdom any day now…
For more on Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party check out these articles:
- First look at all of the Food & Drink options coming to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
- Magic Kingdom will be opening early on Not So Scary Halloween Dates
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party EXCLUSIVE Popcorn Buckets, Sippers, and More!
- Dates, Pricing and details revealed for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Dessert Parties
- Cinderella’s Royal Table & Be Our Guest Dining Reservations to open Aug 9th for Mickey’s Halloween Party
Do you also love when the Magic Kingdom puts out their Fall Decorations? I think I will go enjoy a pumpkin spice latte and wait…