Have you always wanted to set sail on the Disney Cruise Line, well now is your time. Disney released a wonderful offer that you should take advantage of.
Aug. 25 – Sept. 26, 2013.
The following lead rates are per person, based on double occupancy:
- 3-night cruise – Inside stateroom starting at $399, Oceanview stateroom starting at $449 and Verandah stateroom starting at $499.
- 4-night cruise – Inside stateroom starting at $499, Oceanview stateroom starting at $549 and Verandah stateroom starting at $599.
Onboard Credit Offer Details:
Book a 3- or 4-night cruise on Disney Dream departing Aug. 25 – Sept. 26, 2013, and receive a $50 onboard credit for an Inside stateroom, $75 onboard credit for an Oceanview stateroom or a $100 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom.
- Jan. 2 – Feb. 28, 2013
- Most 3- and 4-night sailings on Disney Dream Aug. 25 – Sept. 26, 2013
- Must mention booking code DRM at time of booking
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Government Taxes and Fees are approximately $65 per person for 3- and 4-night Bahamas cruises (all amounts subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers
- See Disney Cruise Line brochure for cruise details and applicable terms and conditions
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable
When Amanda is not planning Disney Vacations for her friends and family you can find her covering Disney World Park Info and Interesting News Stories!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!